Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get digital content on your Kindle. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com
How to Check Out a Kindle Book on Your Kindle Fire
1. Connect your Kindle Fire to WiFi.
2. Open the web browser on the Kindle Fire.
3. Type digital.ncantonlibrary.org in the browser address bar.
4. Follow the link to sign-in
5. Select North Canton Public Library option from the Library drop down menu
6. Type your Library Card number in the box
7. Select Login
8. Browse the collection to find a title to checkout.
9. Click Add to Cart
10. Click Proceed to Checkout
11. Click Confirm Check Out
12. Select the Get for Kindle button that displays with your book; you will be sent to the Amazon site.
13. Sign in to your Amazon account if you arenít already (or create an Amazon account if needed)
14. Click the Get library book button to check out the book
15. Now click the Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner of your Kindle Fire and select Sync.
16. Return to the Home screen and select Books.† The book you just checked out should appear on this screen (It may take a few minutes to download)
For more information check out: