You are here
Statistics Internet Informational Sites
- National Center for Health Statistics - Search for U.S. health statistics by topic or state.
- World Population Clock - Population statistics and projections.
- FedStats - Includes statistics from over 100 U.S. Federal Agencies, as well as statistical profiles of all 50 states. County and city statistics are also included.
- Statistical Abstract of the U.S. - A collection of statistics on social and economic conditions nationwide.
- Stark County Fact Book - The most recent information on Stark County - including demographics and economic indicators.
- Ohio Office of Strategic Research - Data and analysis on economic, industrial and demographic trends for Ohio.
- Ohio County Profiles - Statistical information on all Ohio counties. Includes population, income and education.
- Consumer Price Index - Monthly data on changes in prices paid by urban consumers.
- U.S. Department of Labor: Bureau of Labor Statistics - Provides impartial, timely and accurate data relevant to the social and economic of our Nation, its workers and their families.
- National Center for Education Statistics - Find detailed statistics on all schools nationwide (public, private, colleges), as well as public libraries.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics - Statistics on crime, victims, criminal offenders, as well as, trends in crime, convictions and corrections.
- U.S. Census Bureau - The leading source of data about our people and economy.
- American Community Survey - A nationwide survey which includes population, housing, economic and geographic data.
- NationMaster - Statistical comparisons of countries and of the U.S. state by state.