You are here
Senior Citizens Internet Informational Sites
- Administration on Aging - A federal agency charged with providing information on older persons and services for the elderly. Information about Older Americans Month, eldercare and caregiving, statistics on aging, disaster assistance and numerous other projects of the agency are available from the home page.
- The Eldercare Locator - A nationwide directory assistance service designed to help older persons and caregivers locate local support resources for aging Americans. A public service of the Administration on Aging, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- ElderWeb - Online sourcebook with thousands of reviewed links to noncommercial, online information about health, financing, housing, aging, etc. Designed for caregivers, family, healthcare providers, and professional advisors of elderly people with care needs.
- The Ohio Long-Term Care Consumer Guide - View a potential home's regulatory compliance records, services and costs, satisfactory surveys, and more. Provided by the Ohio Department of Aging.
- About: Senior Health - Information about Medicare, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases, arthritis, osteoporosis, hearing loss, and long term care insurance and other topics of interest to older people and their loved ones.
- AARP - Rx and drug information, health and wellness, trips and travel, driver safety, computers and technology and more.
- Computer Accessibility Information
- Connect Me Ohio
- North Coast Seniors Connect
- Ohio Health Care Association - Consumer information on health care, nursing facilities, living wills, durable power of attorney and advance directives.
- Medical Rights Center - Free counseling services to people with Medicare questions or problems.
- Senior Journal - Daily updates on news and information for Senior Citizens.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - Information on programs, services and providers.
- National Institute of Health - Senior Health - Easily accessible age-related health information.