You are here
Legal Internet Informational Sites
- Martindale.com - Search for attorneys by name, location and field of specialty.
- Law.com - Legal news and information.
- FindLaw - Comprehensive site which offers access to legal information, news, attorneys, federal and state laws, federal and state case information.
- Legal Information Institute - From Cornell University, this site offers access to case information, links to all federal court rules, an introduction to citation and legal definitions.
- WashLaw - From Washburn University, this site offers wide access to state and federal laws and case information.
- Law.com Law Dictionary - Legal Dictionary.
- U.S. Code Search - Search the laws of the United States from the House of Representatives web site.
- LAWriter Ohio Laws and Rules
- Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure
- LexisOne - Lexis is one of the largest providers of electronic legal information. This site allows limited access to it's databases with free registration.
- NOLO Law for All - Self-help legal information site.
- Law Library of Congress - Offers links to the U.S. Code and stat law. The Global Information Network link to a database of international laws, regulations and other legal sources.
- Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee - Akron - Information and facts about Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Stark County Law Library Association
- Guide to Law Online - Guide to sources of information on government and law. Includes international, federal and state laws.