You are here
Government Internet Informational Sites
- FirstGov - Here you can search millions of web pages from federal and state governments, the District of Columbia and U.S. territories. Most of these pages are not available on commercial websites. FirstGov has the most comprehensive search of government anywhere on the Internet.
- Thomas - From the Library of Congress, this site offers up-to-date information about federal legislation both current and archived. This includes the Congressional Record committee notes and bill summaries. There is a directory of congressmen as well.
- U.S. Supreme Court - Official site of the Supreme Court of the United States. Offers Court information and current and archived cases.
- The White House - Information about the President, First Lady and Vice President. Offers official Proclamations and Executive Orders and weekly radio addresses.
- GovEngine - This site has links to the 3 branches of government, (Executive, Legislative and Judicial) on the Federal, State (all 50) and local levels of government.
- Replace Your Vital Documents - Includes how to as well as addresses and list of fees.
- Government Resources - Includes federal, state and local information and statistics. Also has links to foreign countries and international organizations.
- Internet Public Library: POTUS (Presidents of the United States) - Background information, election results, cabinet members, notable events, and some points of interest on each of the presidents.